Order Preparation and Packing
We are committed to ensuring that your livestock purchase arrives alive and well by using extreme caution during handling and packing and choosing the fastest and most reliable shipping carrier.
We take pride in our superior shipping and handling methods and use only the best quality shipping materials.
- To begin, we use only brand-new, high quality, and appropriately sized boxes for every order.
- To protect your livestock purchase, we use a 2"-thick insulated ProPak® cooler with hot or cold packs attached to the underside of the Styrofoam lid for appropriate climate control.
- To prevent damage to your livestock, we use plenty of water inside each bad and all delicate corals are floated. The remainder of the bag is then filled with oxygen before being sealed off with rubber bands.
- For superior leakage protection, every coral is at least double-bagged and then placed inside an additional bag for an added layer of defense.
- As an additional leak-proof measure, the cooler is then sealed using ample tape.
Shipping Details and Options
We currently use FedEx Priority Overnight for next-business-day delivery by 10:30am. deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday to the Continental US (excluding Hawaii or US territories). Saturday arrival shipping is available on a case-by-case basis at an additional cost and will void our arrive alive and 7-day guarantees. please contact us for more information. The following table shows our standard shipping schedule and when you can expect your order based on the purchase date.
|We Ship It||Tuesday||Wednesday||Thursday||Monday||Monday||Monday||Monday|
Please ensure that someone is available to receive the shipment and immediately begin the acclimation process. Shipments are normally delivered by 10:30am, and they must be signed for and cannot be left at the door.
In addition, please consider the forecasted temperatures and weather when placing your order. In the event of inclement weather, shipments are often delayed. Please be advised that we are not liable for shipping delays for any subsequent consequences, and that FedEx will not reimburse you or us due to extreme weather conditions. We will do our best to keep you updated on the progress of your order and make you aware of any possible shipping issues.
We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you build your beautiful aquarium and gaining your trust. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. By placing an order, you acknowledge that you have read and agree with all policies, guarantees, and information detailed on our website.
Arrive Alive and 7-day Guarantee
We guarantee that your livestock purchase will arrive alive and remain healthy for at least seven days. This is achieved by using extreme caution during handling, packing, and choosing the fastest and most reliable shipping carrier. The following terms and conditions apply:
- Do not refuse a shipment under any circumstance. You must accept your package on the first delivery attempt in order for us to credit any losses. If a shipment is DOA, arrives late, or appears to be damaged, please sign for the package and contact us immediately (within four hours of delivery). There are NO exceptions to this policy.
- You must report any losses to us within 24 hours of death within our 7-day period, including a picture of the dead livestock (with a clear copy of the invoice in the same photo). Please do not dispose of the product until you have contacted us. If you do not have a digital camera, we may ask you to mail back the item itself. Important note: attempting to mislead us in any way will be prosecuted as fraud. Charge-backs for your order prior to contacting us are illegal and will also be prosecuted as fraud.
- It is common for corals to lose some of their color due to shipping stress. Because corals frequently bounce back and quickly recover, this does not fall under our guarantees.
- Should you experience an unfortunate loss within seven days of receiving your order, we will gladly issue you a store credit for the exact amount of the loss that can be applied toward any future order. We do not issue credit card refunds or provide credit for any shipping charges unless the carrier has reimbursed us. We do not accept returns other than to meet our guarantees.
By purchasing from our website, you acknowledge that you have intermediate to advanced reefing experience. Therefore, proper acclimation and care are your responsibility. This includes, but is not limited to, having a fully cycled tank, maintaining appropriate water chemistry and temperature, providing adequate lighting, and preventing inter-species coral aggression. Please refer to our section on Caring for your Aquarium. If you require additional assistance, we are happy to help.
Adding to an Order
You may add to an existing order up until 4pm CST on the day it is scheduled to ship according to our standard schedule. To do so, simply place a new order, and let us know that you are adding to an open order in the Special Shipping Instructions section during checkout. Please contact us immediately after placing your additional order to ensure that we have received it and to avoid any extra shipping charges.
Notice of cancellation must be communicated to us by 10am CST on the day your order is scheduled to ship according to our standard schedule. Canceled orders will be refunded within 1 - 2 weeks after we receive notification. Charge-backs for your order prior to contacting us are illegal and will be prosecuted as fraud.
Since our website is updated in real-time, any item not marked as sold is currently available. This practice prevents double selling of our merchandise. However, should a problem arise with your order, we will contact you immediately. If there is an issue with a specific item, we will hold your order until we have confirmed how you would like to proceed. You will have the option to choose a new item or allow us to substitute a similar product.
We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you build your beautiful aquarium and gaining your trust. If you have any questions about our policies and guarantees, please don’t hesitate to contact us. By placing an order, you acknowledge that you have read and agree with all policies, guarantees, and information detailed on our website.